Thursday, February 18, 2010

Welcome to our new blog home!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to our new blog home! We have moved somewhere over the rainbow where the skies are blue... We haven't physically moved but our blog has.  Aren't the photos of the rainbow lovely? I was washing dishes one day and looked out the window to see two beautiful rainbows. They were so vibrant that a photo had to be taken and these do not do it justice. Well, the same will be for this blog. I will try my best to put up post and take photos to show what is going on in my families life but I know it will not even compare to us actually living it. My hope is that you can catch a glimpse of how we live life and come along for a ride with us.

Leave comments and or request of what you would like me to put up or just to let us know you are enjoying what I am posting. So come back and visit often. You can also always go to our old place at Life Happens

Genesis 9:12-16

1 comment: